Senior Group Reporting Manager
Salary & Benefits
Our client is a globally recognised and listed, leader in the provision of B2B and B2C services for some of the world's leading brands. The company continues to grow at a rapid pace across all of their specialist markets, both organically and through a very active M&A strategy. They are now seeking an exceptional Senior Group Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting, you would be joining a highly ambitious team focussed on producing the highest standard of work. You will lead a team delivering a comprehensive Group Accounting and reporting service, controlling the financial control agenda across the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a “centre of excellence” for all financial accounting and reporting matters
- Maintaining accounting and reporting policies and procedures across the Group, reflecting IFRS requirements.
- Developing the financial agenda across the Group and consolidating the Groups profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow information on a monthly basis
- Leading and motivating a small and growing team
- Leading the reporting aspects of acquisition integration and subsequent reviews
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a market leader in a role that offers exceptional future career opportunities for an ambitious candidate. You will be a qualified accountant with reporting experience within a UK listed group and will have an excellent understanding of IFRS reporting requirements. You will also have experience of consolidations systems and be an individual that has the ability to support and guide multiple internal and external stakeholders and a growing team within an international company and environment.