Investor Relations Manager
Salary & Benefits
Accounting / IR
Our client is a globally recognised and listed, leader in the provision of B2B and B2C services for some of the world's leading brands. The company continues to grow at a rapid pace across all of their specialist markets.
They are now seeking an exceptional Investor Relations Manager to join them in a newly created role, as the company expands its IR function.
Reporting to the IR Director, you would be joining a highly ambitious team , setting the highest standard of work related to all internal and external communications of the group's strategic and investment propositions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of high quality materials for all external communications including RNS statements and presentations
- Participating in investor meetings and being a credible point of contact for Investors and Analysts
- Taking a lead role in in the annual report process
- Supporting the IR team in evaluation of external investment and commercial activities
- Taking a full role in working with the SMT to clarify messaging ahead of results
- Working on the preparation of internal communications material, including the Board IR report
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a market leader in a new role that offers exceptional future career opportunities for an ambitious candidate. You will likely be a qualified accountant currently working in IR or an FP&A team, with experience of being involved in the writing and presentation of reports and an analytical mindset coupled with financial modeling skills. You will be used to handling multiple projects and be a strong communicator at all levels of both internal and external professional relationships.