Head of Customer Service
Salary & Benefits
to £60000 PA
UK - Flexible / Hybrid
Our client is a privately owned, leading provider of specialist logistics services across the UK. Their highly experienced and skilled teams provide world class leading customer service and innovative, forward thinking solutions to the toughest challenges. Their strategic locations allow them to move and store goods in a swift and time efficient manner to their customers. The company has seen considerable growth over the last few years, including the acquisition of new sites.
Location: Flexible across the UK
Due to their exciting future growth plans, the company is recruiting for the new position of Head of Customer Service. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be key in assisting in their drive for a high performance culture and continuous improvement. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating regional teams on a local and remote basis
- Setting a clear vision and performance measures for all teams
- Ensuring that agreed KPIs and service levels are achieved and maintained
- Ensuring that Customer onboarding processes are fit for purpose and implemented
- Support the rollout and implementation of a company wide CRM
- Design and drive change initiatives in an ever changing business environment
Who are we looking for?
You will be an experienced professional with a track record of success within a customer service and fast paced environment, preferably gained in the logistics industry. You will be a skilled leader of people and be used to managing teams in a combination of in person and remotely. You will have a strategic view and be able to influence at all levels both with internal stakeholders and external customers. You will be able to demonstrate success in creating a best in class KPI structure and have recent experience of a CRM system. You strive for excellence and have a positive, forward thinking attitude.
If this is you…...please get in touch!