Salary & Benefits
Our client is a highly successful global manufacturer with presence across America, Europe and Asia. They focus on the design, manufacture and supply of specialist components for a blue chip client base. Their long standing expertise allows them to produce the highest quality products, alongside a constant push for innovation and improvement.
The company is now seeking an exceptional Director-Human Resources to assist the existing executive management team in developing HR programs and policies and providing pivotal leadership across talent and development approaches. Reporting to the CEO, responsibilities will include;
Birmingham £ Excellent
- Leading and motivating the HR group and responsible for the people plan to shape develop and grow the business
- Build and deliver talent strategies aligned to business goals and to create retention and staff development to meet future needs
- Overseeing all effective use and implementation of best practice and legislation across all global locations
- Collaboration and support to the business leadership team with strategic ideas to help achieve business objectives
- Additional responsibilities include being secretary of the Compensation Committee
This is a role that would suit an experienced and ambitious qualified HR professional who has experience in managing a professional HR function and service ideally within an International, multi-site manufacturing or B2B environment. You will have UK legislative experience, ideally alongside experience in other countries. You must be a "hands on" HR professional with a collaborative style. You will be an accomplished relationship builder who works closely with key stakeholders and a genuine “multi tasker” who understands the commercial dynamics of a global manufacturing business and the role that a proactive HR department can have in helping the business achieve its strategic goals. You will also be a motivational leader and coach, who enjoys leading from the front and always be willing to involve themselves in all aspects of working in a fast moving global environment.
If you are interested to hear more, please feel free to call our retained consultant in confidence - Simon Bell at Grays Search and Selection on 07766 714 951.