Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Salary & Benefits
to £75 000 + benefits
Head of department
East of England
Our client is an award winning, leading name within the general logistics sector. They are widely recognised as an innovative and forward thinking provider. They have an enviable and fast growing client list across the UK.
Recent years have seen strong growth in both the profit and company size and they are well placed to continue to expand across the UK.
They are now seeking a highly commercial Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Reporting directly to the FD , the role takes ownership of planning, business partnering and provides crucial commercial finance support to operational staff
Main duties will include;
- Planning - Ownership of the three year plan and budgeting / forecasting cycle and maintenance and development of rolling forecasts.
- Insight and Analysis- Assisting the FD and the board on relevant KPI’s and performance and market analysis
- Being a key contact for the provision of financial analysis of business case development and reviews
- Carry out a full review of profitability for existing workflows and making recommendations for improvements
- Business partnering - Provision of financial support to senior management and involvement in future projects aimed at strategic growth
- Team management- To lead, develop and motivate a talented and well established team and drive a “business partnering” ethos throughout the team
Who are we looking for?
You will be an individual with relevant financial experience working in a commercial or finance function. You will understand the supply chain of goods and may have experience from one or more of transport, fmcg or manufacturing environments. You will be a skilled manager who leads by example and is happy to manage a team that are based around the UK. You will have full exposure to senior management and board members in this role . You must be able to communicate confidently either on a one to one basis or in general meeting environments. We seek an individual who understands costing structures and enjoys being tasked with thinking “outside the box.” you will have the ability to analyse financial data and feel confident to provide recommendations for change and to positively challenge the business to think differently. This is a great opportunity to come in to an already successful business and be part of a dynamic and proactive team