Head of Marketing - SaaS
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable + LTIP
Our client is a stock market listed, dynamic and market leading, provider of a cloud based, strategic software solution to globally recognised brands, both in the Uk and Internationally. Growth within this market is moving at an ever more rapid pace and they are a genuine success story in their niche market. The company is exceptionally well placed both financially and strategically to benefit from the growth potential in their specialist market. They have a very positive and transparent culture that is recognised as being inclusive and focussed around genuine teamwork and collaboration.
UK - Flexible £ Excellent + LTIP
Due to their continued growth and success, they are now seeking an exceptional Head of Marketing to join the SMT and help the company enter the next stage of its evolution and development. Reporting to the EVP - Sales and Marketing, responsibilities will include;
- Developing, enhancing and executing the marketing strategy to help achieve the 3 year growth plan
- Building, leading and motivating a well established and skilled team
- Developing and implementing the multi-channel marketing strategies, designed to raise awareness and drive sales growth and lead generation
- Working closely with the product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Managing the social media presence and content, providing strategic input and thought leadership
- Managing budgets and deploy financial resources aligned within agreed parameters
To be considered for an opportunity of this importance and potential you will already be a high achieving B2B or technology focussed , marketing leader . You will ideally have come from an Enterprise / SaaS background and have genuine international experience. You will be able to demonstrate a clear track record of clear achievement and success in previous positions. With a consultative style ,you will understand how to distill a complex solution into an effective communications strategy and marketing narrative.
Leadership and team development is also a crucial skill needed in a role that will fully utilise your ability to grow and motivate a market leading team and product offering. You will be an individual who is always looking to improve and develop your own skills alongside those of the team. There are exceptional future opportunities available for a candidate who achieves and exceeds expectations. This is a truly unique time to join them and take on one of the most exciting marketing leadership roles available at the current time.