VP Sales - Automotive
Salary & Benefits
Six Figure Package and salary
UK - Flexible
Our retained client is a highly successful global expert in the Commercial Vehicle sector. They design, manufacture and supply specialist parts for a blue chip client base, (OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers).
They pride themselves on the quality of both their products and their desire to make sure that their customer service and culture of innovation always puts the client first.
Our client is seeking an exceptional VP Sales Europe & Asia to lead and direct all commercial activities for one of their two divisions across Europe and Asia.
Reporting directly to the Divisional SVP and as a critical member of the global, Divisional management team, responsibilities will include:
● Lead, direct and control commercial activities across the division so that the company achieves its short and long-term sales plans with new and existing customers.
● Full responsibility for customer account management, working with internal teams to ensure an effective account plan is engaged and further developed.
● Lead, coach and motivate a team situated around the region.
● Partner closely with regional MD’s to help drive profitable growth, organically and through acquisition.
● Development and review of annual budgets and forecasts, reporting regularly on sales progress against the strategic plan.
● Remains fully aware of market developments and competitor analysis to help inform future sales planning and product design.
Potential candidates will have an underlying engineering background, coupled with a successful track record in sales leadership, gained within a manufacturing environment for engineered components. Experience of the automotive market is preferred for a role with exceptional future career opportunities for a capable and ambitious individual.
You will be a highly motivated individual, setting and achieving challenging goals and able to lead,motivate and inspire a small but dedicated team. The successful applicant should be able to significantly grow sales across international markets, while maintaining high margins. You will demonstrate proficiency in evaluating strategy and tactics, having a track record of delivering results alongside providing exceptional customer service and strong leadership.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our retained consultant - Simon Bell at Grays Search and Selection, before applying. Please call 07766 714 951.