Business Development Manager - Healthcare Software
Salary & Benefits
to £80000 + Uncapped Commission
UK - Flexible
Our client is a well-established, proven supplier of enterprise software solutions specialising in mobile messaging technology within the Healthcare sector. Their focused, market leading, innovative solutions provide core front-line communication and critical alerting to a wide range of public and private organisations. They have an established market presence in a number of recognised clients and are looking to accelerate their growth.
They are looking for a professional, high-performing and energetic individual to fill the role of Business Development Manager who has proven experience working within the UK Healthcare sector.Reporting directly to the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for building on existing exceptional successes by maximising sales potential, developing strategic sales plans and execution of those plans. You will be supported by a dedicated internal sales and marketing team who will generate, and nurture sales leads and support your strategic plans.
Flexible Location and potential for uncapped commission
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our client base and establishes our strong presence in the Healthcare market sector
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them; aligning to their strategic needs
- Ownership of recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of internal sales team
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the senior management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record in delivering complex, high value technical solutions within the Healthcare software sector
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive; consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
If you would like a confidential discussion about the vacancy, please call Simon Bell on 07766 714 951