Salary & Benefits
up to £65 000 + Benefits
Fancy a change? Sales managers from Construction needed.
Our client is a leading uk provider of B2B services to a very broad UK and international market. They have a proud heritage, but at the same time are a forward thinking, dynamic business, that is constantly developing to the ever changing needs of their customers. Customer service and delivery of world class services is central to everything they do.
There is now a rare opportunity to join their sales team and become part of their future growth and success.
Location - Genuinely flexible in the UK
Salary up to £65 000 + benefits
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and pursuing new commercial opportunities from existing and potential customers across the construction sector- one of their key commodity areas
- Work closely with the BD managers to implement local and national business opportunities
- Make customers aware of the new value added services being developed
- Negotiating pricing and contractual terms and SLA's with existing and new customers
- Working with the internal solutions team to ensure operational and performance KPI's are met
This role will suit an individual who has previous sales and commercial experience within the construction sector. You could be looking for an opportunity to transfer all your skills and be given the rare chance to look at things from a different perspective. You must be an individual who enjoys being given autonomy in return for meeting and exceeding pre agreed targets. You must also be a genuine team player who is able to work collaboratively across internal departments. There are genuinely exciting future opportunities for an individual looking for their next challenge and role as they further progress their commercial career.
If you are interested to hear more, please feel free to call our retained consultant - Simon Bell at Grays Search and Selection on 07766 714 951.