Salary & Benefits
£ Excellent +LTIP
Our client is a dynamic and market leading provider of a cloud based, strategic software solution to globally recognised brands, both in the Uk and Internationally. Growth within this market is moving at an ever more rapid pace. The company is exceptionally well placed both financially and strategically to benefit from the growth potential in their specialist market. They have a very positive and transparent culture that is recognised as being inclusive and focussed around genuine teamwork and collaboration.
Uk - Flexible Location £ Excellent + LTIP
Due to their continued growth and success, they are now seeking an exceptional Sales Director to join the SMT and help the company enter the next stage of its evolution and development. Reporting to the CEO, responsibilities will include;
- Delivering increased revenue from new business and existing customers, both in the UK and emerging International markets
- Building, leading and motivating a well established and skilled team
- Identifying key areas for improvement and development within the existing sales process
- Monthly reporting to the board on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
- Formulation and development of pricing strategies
- Representing the company at commercial meetings and events, always striving to increase awareness of the product across International markets
To be considered for an opportunity of this importance and potential you will already be a high achiever in the Enterprise SaaS market. You will be able to demonstrate a clear track record of genuine achievement and commercial success in previous positions. With a consultative style ,you will have focussed on selling in B2B environments and be comfortable selling strategic solutions at board level. This will ideally have been gained in both UK and International markets.
Leadership and team development is also a crucial skill needed in a role that will fully utilise your ability to grow and motivate a market leading team and product offering. Financially numerate and focussed on growth, you will be an individual who is always looking to improve and develop your own skills alongside those of the team. This is very much a client facing role and you will be comfortable dealing with external partners and internal colleagues at all levels. There are exceptional future opportunities available for a candidate who achieves and exceeds expectations.