Salary & Benefits
Transport and Distribution
Our Client is a highly successful, privately owned business, within the general Transport sector. They have a very proud heritage and have an enviable and fast growing client list across the UK.
Recent years has seen strong growth in both profit and company size, through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. They now employ over 500 staff and exceptional customer service is at the heart of everything they do, often undertaking some substantial and complex specialist projects
The company is now looking for an exceptional HR manager to work closely with the MD. Responsibilities will include;
- Overall management and development of the HR function
- Responsible for implementing and enhancing learning and development across the group
- Management reports of HR issues to the MD and SMT
- Personnel Administration - contracts etc
- Development of enhanced employee relations policies and procedures
- Full involvement in company disciplinary investigations if needed
Potential candidates will be successful HR professionals ideally with experience in fast paced Transport focused, logistics / distribution environments. Up to date with current employee legislation, you will have strong technical ability. Alongside this your interpersonal skills will also be crucial in a role that needs you to always lead by example and be collaborative. You will naturally build strong relationships with staff at all levels of the company. You will also be comfortable working in a multi site environment across a broad UK network. Strong IT skills and a willingness to travel to UK sites will be needed in a role that offers excellent future career opportunities for the successful candidate.